The Next Generation Chemselect Adhesive is here!
PolyPRO (BIS-P GEN2) replaces our Polyester (BIS-P) as an entry-level adhesive for medium load requirements in both the professional and DIY spaces.
- Cracked concrete compliant for threaded rod
- Un-cracked concrete compliant for reinforcing bar
- Masonry and Brickwork
- Seismic approved for threaded rod (C1 & C2) refer to datasheet for details
- Suitable for dry/wet holes
- Suitable for flooded holes
- 3 ETA assessments
- Option 1 (cracked concrete)
- Post installed re-bar
- Fire Rated
- Green Projects - Low VOC
- National Code Compliant
- Infrastructure construction (roads, viaducts, sound barriers, crash barriers, harbours, high rise construction, steel construction, rebar and shotcrete applications)
- Production Facilities (installation of cranes, robots, conveyor lines etc.)
- Suitable for threaded rod and re into base materials such as concrete, hollow brick and block (hollow base materials may require mesh or plastic sleeves for correct application).
- Static and quasi-static loads; threaded rod M8 to M24, rebar Ø 8 to Ø 25
- Seismic action for performance category C1: threaded rod M8 to M16*
- Seismic action for performance category C2: threaded rod M12 to M16*
- In reinforced or unreinforced, cracked and non-cracked concrete classes C20/25 to C50/60
- In dry, wet and flooded holes
- Structures subject to dry internal and permanent damp internal conditions
- Structures subject to external atmospheric exposure
- Overhead installation allowed
*See Tech Data Sheets for more information
Download our updated Chemselect Brochure here.
For additional information around product information, pricing, and technical assistance, please contact your local representative or branch.