Painted - Self Drilling Button Head - Coarse Thread
A coarse thread self drilling button head designed for a range of applications such as fixing light sheeting and cladding that require a flat head underside to allow for greater bearing on the surface material. The fine thread allows for a slightly faster install, whilst the self drilling point (aka tek point) eliminates the need for pre-drilling (please see screw self drilling capacities). The No. 2 Philips drive accompanied by the button head provides a capable screw with an aesthetic finish. Available in zinc yellow and class 3 galvanised finish, making this screw perfect for internal and external applications.
• Self drilling point (aka tek point) eliminates the need for pre-drilling (please see screw self drilling capacities)
• Fine thread allows for quicker installation
• Button head allows for greater bearing on surface
• Aesthetic finish
• Available in a Zinc Yellow or Class 3 galvanised finish - perfect for internal and external applications
• Perfect for light sheeting or cladding applications that require a greater bearing on the surface material