The Ultimate Performance Pure Epoxy - BIS PE GEN3
Introducing the latest BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy
adhesive anchoring system. ICCONS BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy
is the next generation pure epoxy that has been developed to provide superior performance and now offering 100-year design life for all Major Civil Infrastructure Projects.
For Major Civil Infrastructure Projects
Designed for use with threaded rod, rebar and internally threaded sockets into concrete. Ideally used in civil and infrastructure projects such as bridges, tunnels, road and rail construction where design requirements specify 100-year design life. ICCONS BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy
is the primary choice.
The Ultimate Performance Chemical Anchor
BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy
is also designed for use in high rise commercial construction when fastening structural steel connections such as steel beams or columns to concrete, sound barriers, balustrades and facades. For seismic anchoring, retrofitting of structures to concrete or post-installed rebar requirements, don’t look any further than the ICCONS BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy.
Holes not cleaned properly can greatly reduce the performance of adhesive anchoring. You can now install ICCONS BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy
with dustless drill bits and eliminate this issue completely.
ICCONS BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy is the most comprehensive adhesive anchoring system on the market:
- Compliant to the National Construction Code 2019
- ETA for 100-year design life in accordance with EAD 330499-01-0601
- Complies to minimum requirements in accordance with AS 5216:2018
- Designed for cracked and non-cracked concrete
- ETA assessed for dry, wet and flooded holes
- For use with hollow drill bits providing dustless solution
- Designed for use in sustained load application i.e. overhead
- Seismic C1 and C2 assessed for threaded rod and reinforcing bar
- Fired Rated
- ICCONS Designfix software available for easy and quick design calculations
- Available in 440ml and 1400ml jumbo tube