ChemSelect CIS Threaded Inserts
The ICCONS CIS Threaded Insert Anchor is installed using an adhesive. When set, produces a removable and/or flush setting adhesive anchor, the CIS is available in Both Zinc Clear Carbon Steel or 316(A4-70) Stainless Steel.
- Adhesive Anchor for Flush Anchoring in Non-Cracked Concrete
- Anchor Holes can be drilled using Rotary Hammers or Diamond Drilling Rigs
- For Installation in Dry or Wet Holes
- Anchor Range: M8 up to M42.
- Zinc Clear Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel A4-70 (316)
- Cracked & Non-Cracked Concrete
- Under Static Load
- Under Vibratory Load
- Fire Resistance
- Infrastructure Construction where Flush Anchoring is selected
- Production Facilities (Crane, Robot, Conveyor Installation) etc.
- Bridges & Highways
- Balustrade & Removable Bollards