THUNDERBOLT®PRO TIE-DOWN ANCHOR
ICCONS® Thunderbolt®PRO Tie-Down Anchor is the quickest and easiest way to provide uplift capacity for residential timber frame construction. The revolutionary self-cutting thread provides market leading tensile load performance for uplift applications.
The ThunderBolt®PRO Tie-Down Anchor has been engineered to minimise expansive forces allowing the anchor to be used close to the concrete edge.
• 10 Hardened Thread Cutting Teeth reduce installation torque and ensure deep thread formation in the hardest base materials.
• 15° HI-LOW double lead thread has been optimised to provide fast installation while maintaining a high level of thread engagement
• Asymmetric thread profile provides unparalleled “bite” in concrete.
• Chamfered tip centres anchor and aids installation.
• Underside of head features Anti-rotation design to resist loosening and improves Dynamic Load Performance.
(Click Image for Link)