THUNDERBOLT®PRO HEX HEAD
ICCONS® Thunderbolt®Pro is the latest high tensile Screw-in, Self-tapping concrete and masonry anchor for use in a wide range of materials used in the construction Industry. Installation is quick and easy, simply drill your hole and screw in the anchor.
ICCONS® Thunderbolt®Pro achieves the Highest Loads while generating Low Expansion forces which can make it a great alternative to adhesive anchors. The Thunderbolt®Pro is also completely removable making it ideal for temporary applications. Unlike mechanical expansion anchors, the Thunderbolt®Pro keys into the base material for the entire depth and diameter of the hole, not just at the base of the hole. This reduces high energy forces within the concrete allowing close anchor spacing and near-to edge anchor locations.10 sharp thread forming teeth ensure the most secure connection in hard base materials. The Thunderbolt®Pro is a truly versatile anchor, as it can be installed in whole range of base
materials such as Concrete, Block, Brick, Timber, Marble, and Stone, just to name a few.
The highly engineered design of ICCONS® Thunderbolt®Pro is the result of extensive testing and provides market leading load performance. ICCONS® Thunderbolt®Pro is a one piece, fast, efficient and cost effective fix for any job.
Why use ICCONS® Thunderbolt®Pro?
• Fully Removable.
• Fast Installation with an Instant Fix.
• High Loads with Low Expansion forces make it an alternative to adhesive anchors.
• One-piece anchor with simple Installation procedure.
• Resistant to dynamic and cyclic loading.
• Manufactured from carbon, hardened steel with Boron.
• Suitable for close-to-edge fixing.
Who should use ICCONS® Thunderbolt®Pro?
• General builders
• Concreters and Formworkers.
• Steel frame building tie down anchoring.
• Steel Fabricators.
• Civil, Plumbing & Electrical Contractors.
• Shelving and Warehouse Racking Installers.
• Property maintenance and Shop fitters.
Concrete, Block, Brick, Timber,
(Click Image for Link)