GT-6 GAS TOOL – LONG & SHORT TRACK
GAS FASTENING SYSTEMS ARE NOW UTILISED BY MANY CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS AS THEY ARE FAST AND EASY TO USE.
• The ICCONS® GT Gas Tool system is the result of extensive R&D and Global testing and delivers the best overall Gas tool system in today’s market.
• Taking the most important design features that cover functionality, ergonomics and durability the ICCONS® GT Gas System provides the Contractor with a quality, versatile and reliable system at a highly competitive price point.
• The GT system is ideal for use in many fixing applications in the building services sector whether it’s commercial, civil, industrial or domestic construction disciplines. The ICCONS® GT range of Gas Tools will assist with many fastening applications that have traditionally been done by labour intensive drilled in anchoring or expensive PAT systems.
• Direct Fixing to Metal Stud Partitioning, Floors, Walls and Ceilings
• Furring Channel Clips
• Angle Clips for ceiling rod suspension systems
• Fire Rated Angle Clips for fire rated cabling
• Fully automatic
• 40pin long magazine track / 30pin short magazine track options.
• Fine tune depth adjuster
• Powerful 105 joules
• Well balanced – weighing in at just 3.7kg
• Secure battery lock
• Easy removable magazine track
• Easy pin jam removal
• Fastens in seconds -faster than traditional methods.
• Cost effective
• No license required.
Tool Weight – 3.76 kg
Tool Length – 435mm (long track), 350mm(short track)
Tool Height – 380mm
Track Wall – Clearance 50mm
Energy (Est.) – 105 J
Fuel Cell Life – 1000 shots
Temperature Range – -10°C to 49°C
Pin Head Diameter – 6.3mm
Pin Shank Diameter – 2.6 -3.7mm
Pin Length – 13-35 mm
Magazine Capacity – Long Track 40/ Short Track 30 pins
Battery Voltage – 7.2V
Battery Capacity – 2.0Ah
Battery Charge time – Max. 60 min.
Battery Life – approx 4,000shots